How It Works
Student athletes from across the region will register online prior to the Showcase. They must be a graduating high school senior and have not accepted a scholarship offer from a Division I football program. In addition they must meet one of the three following qualifications:
- Have a 2.3 GPA or higher in 16 core courses
- Have an SAT score of 900 (math and verbal only) or higher
- Have an ACT sum score of 68 or higher
All Division II, III, and NAIA athletic directors and head football coaches are invited to attend. There will be ample time for coaches to view the athletes in drills and to talk to them individually about their respective football programs. Staff from the admissions and financial aid departments are encouraged to attend as well.
- No parent participation will be allowed at the Showcase
- No kicking drills will be run during the event
- Students must provide their own transportation to and from the Olympic High School in Charlotte, North Carolina (Exit 3 off I-485).
- Students are responsible to bring two pairs of shoes (football shoes and running shoes)
- Water will be provided. Please bring your own snacks or lunch.